In partnership with NYC Business Solutions and space provided by the Sunnyside Library, join fellow entrepreneurs in developing and fine-tuning your business idea!
Many entrepreneurs have a business idea and passion for it. But not nearly as many understand or have the research to prove the idea will work. The goal of this course is to provide you with the tools to analyze your customers, industry, and competitors. You will leave the course with an action plan that can determine if your idea is the right market opportunity.
During this course, you will:
- Identify the market problem your business will solve
- Define your target customers, industry, and competitors
- Create research plans to better understand your customers, industry, and competitors
- Develop a unique value proposition (UVP) statement
- Draft your business concept statement